City of London
Role: Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant
Salary: £70k-£90k + significant benefits package
Location: 100% WFH/Remote with occasional visits to London offices
If you don’t already hold SC clearance, you WILL be required to go through SC clearance – to meet this, you must be a British Citizen with 5+ Years in UK, no previous convictions, and a clean financial history.
If you are an experienced Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant looking for a new opportunity with plenty of scope for up-skilling and gaining further accreditation, look no further!
In this role, you will provide Oracle Technical Consultancy to a broad range of clients covering the entire suite of Oracle Cloud products and associated components. The purpose of the role is to provide professional, effective, and efficient technical consultancy.
- British Citizen with 5+ Years in the UK (no gaps longer than 6 months)
- Lead the implementation of Oracle Fusion applications across various modules
- Good consulting experience providing technical solutions on the Oracle Cloud platform
- Strong Oracle HCM (preferred)/ERP Cloud Technical experience
- Experience in the following on the Oracle Cloud in a consultancy environment:
- Reporting – OTBI/OAS/BI Publisher
- Data Migration – HDL/FBDi/Other loaders
- Integration – HCM Extract/BI Publisher/REST/SOAP/OIC/SOA
- Identifying and documenting business requirements
- Designing and developing solutions to meet the clients’ requirements
- Supporting the client through the project lifecycle
- Assist the sales team in pre-sales activities and tender responses
- Establish strong and effective relationships with the client project teams
- To work as part of a wider team, supporting and training colleagues where necessary
- To be responsible for identifying and undertaking training and personal development to meet business needs
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org