City of London
Role: Oracle Cloud Test Automation Developer (with Selenium)
Salary: £50k-£70k + significant benefits package
Location: Manchester, London, or Gloucestershire (on-site 5 days per week)
If you don’t already hold DV clearance, you WILL be required to go through DV clearance – to meet this, you must be a British Citizen with 10+ Years in UK, no previous convictions, and a clean financial history.
Currently looking for x2 Oracle Cloud Test Automation Developers (with Selenium) to join the team – you will need to have previous experience as an Automated Tester, having worked in demanding environments to deliver the vital outputs brought by testing for the benefit of the product quality or user adoption.
As the Oracle Cloud Test Automation Developer, you will be responsible for supporting automated testing activity with one strategic customer, ensuring that the quality of developed and deployed solutions meets requirements and agreed acceptance criteria.
- British Citizen with 10+ Years in the UK (no gaps longer than 6 months)
- Experienced in the use & deployment of Selenium Automated Testing Solutions
- Knowledge of Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management)
- Knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Knowledge of the Oracle Cloud toolset
- Experienced in testing in large customer environments
- Supporting the Lead Oracle Cloud Tester in creating and executing an automated test strategy aligned to business needs
- Developing test scripts for automation through the Selenium toolset
- Delivering testing automation where possible to under-pin the ongoing release cycles for the Oracle ERP and HCM Cloud modules
- Overseeing the execution of automated testing, ensuring the highest standards of quality throughout the lifecycle of deployments into production are achieved
- Inputting to automation testing best practices based on your experiences and market trends
- Reviewing existing customer manual test scenarios/scripts on an ongoing basis and identifying those ones which can be improved or automated
- Champion, lead, develop and enforce the discipline of best practice for quality and testing.
- Through your work, support and deploy the appropriate testing infrastructure e.g. suitable test environments
- Through test reports and issue logging plus also further discussions with support teams, help identify testing defects such that they are clearly understood and resolved through re-test via incident management, Problem Management and Change as appropriate
- As appropriate support the activity of root cause analysis of customer issues raised during test cycles, supporting the process through to resolution
- Managing expectations with the customer, other 3rd party resolvers and internal teams through the testing lifecycle
- As a technically experienced member of the team in your area, support the other members of the test team, especially the more junior members, providing support and guidance in their technical development
- Responsible for delivering and executing specific test plans as required in conjunction with the customer and other 3rd parties, covering unit testing, system integration testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and regression testing
- Ensure quality of all automated testing activities during every stage of the test process, feeding back through service improvement activity where improvements can be made
- Establish strong and effective relationships with internal and external customers as well as other 3rd party resolvers
- Supporting the customer through testing activities
- Stay up to date with the relevant Selenium technology roadmaps, new functionality, and releases
- Attend both internal and external meetings and follow up on agreed actions in a timely manner.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org