Role: Paralegal/ Compliance Specialist
Location: West London (fully office based)
Salary: up to £50k (DOE)
- Generous bonus structure
- Private health insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus National and Bank holidays
- Employee benefits programme such as cycle to work scheme etc
The UK medical sector is thriving currently consisting of researchers, scientists, engineers and NHS clinicians. Due to growth, this health tech company are aiming to lead the global digital transformation of healthcare with focused digital solutions allowing them to maintain at the forefront of healthcare technology.
With their platforms already being used within many NHS hospitals, they are looking for a Paralegal Specialist to support the Operation Director and General Counsel.
- Liaise with clients by responding to queries, maintaining the records of clients, send out contracts for signatures and general commercial document reviews.
- Assist the Management team with internal investigations and reports creation
- Work closely with Senior Management to help create risk management system whilst assisting with audits and reports
- Liaise with external advisers on leases for new premises etc as well as external brokers to obtain and renew all necessary insurances to enable them to operate within the NHS
- Work with Executive Directors to maintain all licences and permissions to access the NHS digital system as well as maintain and updating their suite of policies and procedures whilst updating staff on changes.
- Maintain the companies EMIS for staff supported by external advisors software platform
- Commercial document preparation for NDAs, SLA’s. Data Protection Impact Assessments and Procurement Framework Agreements.
- 3 years previous experience in similar role
- Experience working in a commercial law environment (desirable)
- Educational level: A levels
- Paralegal qualification preferred
- Great attention to detail with effective communication skills and a strong analytical mindset
If you are a fast learner with a positive attitude, motivated who is a very professional team layer then why not get in touch to find out more!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org