SC Cleared Field Engineer (PC & Laptop HW Break/Fix)
6 months with potential for extension
Rate: £100-130 per day plus on-call & OT (dependent on SC clearance status)
Engineer not SC Cleared £100 per day including first 100 miles per day
Engineer SC Cleared up to £130 per day including first 100 miles per day
SC Clearance is not essential but is preferable and will engage a higher rate. You should have system board level hardware break/fix experience with PC’s, Laptops & Printers and ideally with retail hardware such as EPOS tills and card readers:
- 6 months initial contract,
- Engineers with current SC Clearance, will be verified/validated with UK Vetting.
- Strong Hardware Break fix experience – PC’s, Laptops, printers and retail hardware, a good exposure to Retail EPOS kit will be an advantage. We do expect all our engineers to be comfortable with a variety of equipment so good all round experience is essential especially strip and build including systemboards.
- Exposure to DVLA licence machines in Post Offices would again be an advantage.
- Monday – Friday core work – with potential for overtime.
- OOH rota – Engineer will be expected to cover OOH, Monday to Monday including weekends.
- Engineer will be using their own vehicle while Contracting. Normal break fix engineers car, as they will need to carry reasonable sized parts etc.
Good Windows 10 skills are a bonus as there is likely to be Windows 10 upgrades etc. There are other Engineers in Dundee & Aberdeen so you should be kept local, however expenses can be claimed for 100+ miles in a day. The area is fairly quiet so some days you may not have any calls and still earn your day rate. Calls are supporting clients such as Travelodge, Cybertill, EWM (Peacocks stores), Pizza Hut etc.
If you are a Field Engineer with Hardware Break/Fix in PC & Laptop Hardware please apply.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com