Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
A small but growing IT company specialising in designing bespoke website applications are now hiring a PHP Developer. If you have a couple of years’ experience with PHP and are looking for the next stage to progress your career, carry on reading.
You will be part of an IT team of 10-12, working on a variety of projects. The right candidate will be ambitious and keen to learn.
What are we looking for in you?
- At least 2 years’ experience with Procedural PHP
- Able to write clean and efficient code
- Understanding of MySQL database
- Understanding of SQL including joins, subqueries and query optimisation
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Keen to expand your skillset and knowledge
- Someone with a can-do attitude who is proactive and a team player.
Desirable Skills include:
- Linux web and server knowledge
- Experience of JQuery
There is a 4 week training plan, followed by 6 hours a week going forward to ensure you get the best start to your career. Your goals and ambitions moving forward are also discussed, so that you can work out how these can be reached and what you are looking for in a role.
- Free on-site parking
- Flexi Time
- Discounted Golf Course Fees
- Regular Social Events
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- One Site Restaurant & Bar Facilities
- Scenic working environment
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com