Role: PMO Analyst
Salary: Up to £36k
Benefits: Pension, Income Protection, Private Medical, Employee Perks & much more.
Location: Wolverhampton (3 days per week on-site, 2 days WFH / Remote)
Are you an experienced PMO Analyst looking for a new, exciting change?
In this role, you will provide independent challenge to improve project productivity, enhance customer satisfaction and improve communication between the company and its stakeholders.
- Previous / similar PMO role & responsibilities.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Stage readiness.
- Gate reviews checks.
- Project health checks.
- Detailed knowledge of stakeholder management and working with 3rd party suppliers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Intermediate skills in respect of MS-Project Online, Power BI, Excel, and Word skills, include MS Project Administrator skills.
You will be responsible for:
- The identification of programme improvements to increase the quality of project delivery from the change function in the delivery of value to the company.
- Assessing and reporting on new projects.
- Analyse and identify upcoming risks and issues.
- Influencing Programme and Project Managers to apply the required changes and adoption of improvements in working practises across the change delivery lifecycle.
- Completing quality assurance activities to ensure compliance with processes and standards.
- Recommending expectations to process, for Senior Change Management approval, based on a value assessment to the programme or project.
- Providing independent insight and challenge to the accuracy of project reporting and RAG status.
- Completing project lessons learnt reviews across change, IT, and business areas, including Senior Managers.
- Creating and updating all automated reports using MS Project Online and Power BI.
- The provision of Project Management activities to support large and significant projects as required.
- You will come from a financial background.
- Qualification in P30 Foundation / BCS Essentials Certificate in Programme and Project Support Office and/or equivalent.
- Prince II Foundation.
- Degree and/or equivalent.
Search Terms: PMO, PMO Analyst, PMO Coordinator, PMO Specialist, PMO Lead.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org