Position: PMO Analyst
Benefits: Up to £42,800 + Benefits
Duration: 12 Months FTC
Location: West Sussex (Hybrid working)
Are you an experienced PMO Analyst looking for your next opportunity within a nationally recognised company? Our client are currently on the lookout for someone who will be able to come in and make an impact from day one.
This role will see you supporting the Programme Delivery team, Business, IT, project, programmes, and portfolio delivery by providing PMO services.
- Capture and manage demand through the delivery lifecycle processes, from idea through to closure, in collaboration with Business Owners and Business stakeholders, PMs, IT stakeholders, tracking and prioritising initiatives.
- Tracking and reporting demand and assignment for the portfolio, identifying options where shortfalls or conflicts arise.
- Review adoption of the Delivery lifecycle, standards and processes identifying gaps and actions for projects and programmes to be compliant.
- Support project, programme, and portfolio level resource reporting, including analytics to identify issues, trends, gaps, and improvements required.
- Co-ordinate, track and report resource risks, issues, changes and dependencies at a programme and portfolio level.
- Maintenance and development of tools used in PMO to enhance the resource management processes.
- Maintain and migrate PMO Toolkit of documents in a SharePoint repository
- Project management experience
- PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent certification
- Strong demonstrable experience of shaping, scoping, and delivering PMO services
- Experience of handling resource demand and assignment, identifying opportunities and risks
- Experience of the full delivery lifecycle and project management tools and techniques
- Experience of project, programme, and portfolio reviews, reporting and analytics
- Understanding of resource scenario Modelling / Capacity Planning
- Knowledge of PMO or PPM tools
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong stakeholder management (IT and Business)
- Ability to influence and motivate others in IT and Business
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org