Role: Portfolio Support Manager
Benefits: £45,000 + Bonus and more
Location: West Sussex (Hybrid)
Are you a PMO professional looking for an opportunity within a nationally known utilities company? Our client are currently on the lookout for a permanent portfolio support manager who will be able to come in and make an impact from day one.
This role will see you supporting the head of programmes and change as well as the programme delivery managers in driving and delivering change agendas and projects within the specified domain.
- Portfolio tracking, controls and analysis – tracking and reporting of initiatives, status, costs, RAID, benefits including insight summaries.
- PMO type support for specific projects or initiatives.
- Provision of specific risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies support within the portfolio as required.
- PMO type support for key programmes including aggregation of reports and status.
- PMO type support for sub-portfolios such as Business Channels, Communications and Community.
- Supporting production of reports for Transcom or Opcom as required.
- Summary level reporting across all initiatives across the portfolio.
- Capturing benefits and leading indicators via the Benefits Analyst when in post.
- Ensuring lessons learned activities are undertaken, capturing and dissemination.
- Cost, milestone and status tracking / monitoring to support analysis and report production.
- Development and evolution of tools, processes and approaches including MS Teams to support effective portfolio management recognising and aligned to SW systems landscape including change management activities.
- Ability to share an up-to-date view of the portfolio of change KPIs with insight.
- Ability to deploy your existing knowledge, skills and experience around a small portfolio of change initiatives, projects and programmes.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Able to adapt to changing environments to evolve processes, tools, and ways of working to align and support this.
- Effective communication.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com