- Role – Power BI Developer
- Location – Fully Remote
- Rate – £400-450 per day Outside IR35
We require an individual that possesses excellent baseline skills in analytics, data science, detailed analytical and statistical modelling, front end application development and innovation in areas from big data processing using cloud services and beyond.
You will have real world skills with Power BI (and other tools) but also a deep understanding of how to extract real world value from data, and visualisation for the business customers. You will be expected to bring insight, visualisation and energy into new approaches and techniques within the analytics space, lead delivery of work to business partners . Additional skills such as power platform, synapse and Azure would be welcome. At the
- Expert use of Microsoft Power BI, providing high quality reports and dashboards including the use of DAX, M. Experience of PBI enterprise roll out, adoption, culture change, governance also welcome.
- Knowledge of Health data / Actuary services / Public health / Health insurance / HR data experience.
- in a Corporate Environment in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrable ability to derive strong and actionable insights from data that are turned into actual operational benefits.
- Development of requirements and specifications for operational and strategic reports in collaboration with staff at varying levels in the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate working in co-operation with operational services staff and local analysts to develop high quality analytics.
- Ability to engage and present strongly to senior stakeholders.
- Excellent self-starting and time/project management skills and the ability to operate in a flexible and changeable environment
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com