Salary – based on experience
Loction – Remote with occasional travel to Milton Keynes
As a PowerPoint Specialist, you’ll have the power and creative freedom (within brand guidelines of course!) to create powerful presentations that make an impact. Whether it’s for a sales team, a member of the company leadership team, or for an internal audience. You will be creative, understand our company brand, goals, and values, and can create our message to internal and external audiences.
In addition, you:
- Should be a storyteller, and thrive using a variety of multimedia platforms to showcase services and capabilities, to sell the brand, and promote the company as the company of choice
- Have a background or experience in marketing or brand management
- Possess outstanding attention to detail, and take pride in selling the company message through outstanding visuals/graphics.
- Possess strong technical skills including Excel, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (insert/edit skills here).
- Are experienced working with creative departments, marketing, and sales
- Minimum of 3 years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience (PowerPoint certification not required, but helpful)
- Understand the latest PowerPoint trends and designs and can add visuals, charts, and graphics to create presentations that capture the audience’s attention
- Have experience creating PowerPoint presentations for clients in Technology and Data Analytics or other related industries
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, work on many projects simultaneously, and work in a team environment in a corporate setting
- Ability to consistently uphold brand and style guidelines, and communicate and potentially teach these standards to others internally
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com