Role: Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
Location: Remote, must be willing to visit UK customers if required
Salary: To 65k + £10-15k Commission
Benefits: Pension, PMI, Life Ass, Income Protection, 25 Days Hols (increasing), Birthday off, £125 every 6 months towards remote set-up + significant soft benefits package
Role Type: Permanent
Eligibility: Must be able to live and work in the UK without visa sponsorship
Are you an experienced Healthcare Software Presales Solutions Architect looking for your next challenging and exciting opportunity with a recognised market leader? You must have knowledge and understanding of the Healthcare Sector and be an expert in how to deploy solutions to NHS and private sector customers from a professional services perspective.
In this role you will provide expert knowledge in overall solution architecting and in the estimation (ROM pricing) of the deployment aspects of the solution set and will support all presales activities. You will act as liaison between Sales & Operations, Product & Development and will support the Sales teams and Pre-Sales specialists in bid and customer facing activities.
- Architecting, scoping and documenting client requirements so that accurate estimations can be generated.
- Supporting the Sales Team with client meetings as the subject matter expert for solution architecting and deployment activities.
- Supporting the Sales Team with tender documentation as the subject matter expert for solution architecting and deployment activities.
- Working with cross-functional client teams such as deployment, technical services, database, integration, delivery, training and applications to ensure client requirements are fully understood and costed appropriately.
- Ensuring defined Sales Processes are adhered to for Quality purposes.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar position with a preference for health technology (EPR, PAS, Radiology, Maternity, Oncology, Pathology SaaS).
- Understanding of the market, the business, and the solutions we offer in order to be able to articulate sales proposals within a framework that allows us to price and accurately define delivery outcomes and timelines.
- Experience in responding to tender documentation and providing high quality responses.
- Experienced in attending client meetings and providing high quality presentations.
Search Terms: EPR, PAS, Radiology, Maternity, Oncology, Pathology SaaS, ROM pricing, Presales, Solutions Architecture, Professional Services, Tenders, RFIs, RFQs
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org