- Principal / Lead SAP integration Engineer
- Hatfield, UK (two days per week on site)
- Salary – up to £73k base plus company car and benefits
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We are looking for an experienced SAP PI/BTP Principal/Lead Integration Suite Engineer to join the Enterprise Integration team which is the function within Group Information Services responsible for the delivery of all group integration solutions. Our goal is to ensure we deliver professional integrations both internally and externally that maximise efficiencies and minimise costs.
We deliver, maintain and support integration solutions both at a group level and country level across all our operating countries. We are focused on delivering outstanding customer service and commercially viable solutions whilst ensuring that our solutions are robust, secure and scalable.
Our goal and ambition is nothing less than Operational Excellence so that our business has every opportunity to be successful.
What you’ll do:
As a Principal Integration Engineer in our organization, you will play a pivotal role in architecting, designing, developing, and maintaining integration framework solutions using the SAP BTP Integration Suite. You will be responsible for architecting and implementing robust, scalable, and secure integration solutions that connect various applications, systems, and data sources.
Core tasks of your job:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and design integration solutions that align with organizational goals
- Create comprehensive documentation for integration solutions, including design specifications, technical documentation, and user guides
- You take ownership for architecting, designing, building and implementing integration framework solutions that are flexible enough to handle the diversity of 100’s of integrations typically via configuration
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of integration solutions to identify and resolve any issues or performance bottlenecks
- Implement and enforce security best practices to safeguard data and maintain compliance with relevant regulations
- Diagnose and resolve complex integration issues, providing technical support to resolve incidents and outages
- Analyse, optimize, design existing and new integrations in both A2A and B2B solutions.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other integration engineers, sharing best practices and fostering skill development
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in SAP BTP Integration Suite and related technologies, and recommend innovative solutions to enhance integration capabilities
What you’ll need
At least 10 years of experience in Integration development and having expert knowledge of one middleware application e.g. Tibco, Mulesoft, Biztalk, Gentran, SAP PI/PO, BTP Integration Suite, Webmethods, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, JBoss EAP, etc
Experiences with XML and JSON integration formats
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com