Role: Product Manager – Healthcare Software.
Salary: £55,000 + Pension, PMI, Life Insurance, Income Protection, 5-10% Bonus Scheme.
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire with some flexibility to work from home (WFH).
Are you an experienced Product Manager ideally with knowledge of Healthcare Software and looking for a part to play in a key role supporting the NHS and private sector Healthcare?
Our client is a market leading electronic Health Record Provider who supply Software products to public and private Healthcare specialising in Maternity patient Information Systems. Due to significant growth and investment, they are now seeking a Product Manager to lead their strategic development plan for Maternity Software in line with their Product Roadmap.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy ensuring their products outperform competitors in the market.
- Act as a Thought Leader/ SME promoting their products and their role in delivering efficient digital healthcare systems.
- Drive & monitor product strategic plan including the goals, and initiatives for each product.
- Identify and map the competitive landscape for the product against key competitors including analysis.
- Assist in the development of the strategic sales plan to identify target segments, key sales opportunities, and support tactical marketing activity to deliver sales.
- Support pre-sales activity, gathering customer needs, design and prioritise functionality.
- Maintain the high-level product roadmap, drive release planning preparation, define the product epics and features.
- Collaborate with product owners and the development teams to analyse customer requirements, design features and workflow and ensure compliance with the product development roadmap.
- Set and monitor market performance indicators such as product sales growth, upgrade adoption and product usage, address areas of concern to continuously improve the product.
- Support pre-sales activity as the technical expert for the product, including supporting product demonstrations, explaining features and benefits and the product evolution roadmap.
- Commercially minded.
- Previous experience in a Product Manager role within a software development organisation.
- Previous experience in the Health Tech / Software industry.
- Experience of designing and defining new products.
- Effective influencer.
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of leading, coaching and inspiring a small team.
- Understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Working knowledge of AHA! (Roadmap Software).
- Working knowledge of Jira.
Search Terms: Software Product Manager, Agile, Scrum, Healthcare Software, EHR, PAS, EHS, RIS, CRIS, Maternity, Euroking, Jira, Epics, Roadmap.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org