Role: Product Support Specialist
Salary: £60k – £65k
Benefits: Pension, Income Protection, Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance & lots more!
Location: Bishopsgate, East London (Hybrid – 2 days on-site, 3 WFH)
An exciting new opportunity for a technically minded, confident, enthusiastic individual working for an international global Law Firm – the applications you will be supporting are custom legal applications including Vanilla as well as other internal custom web-based applications and commercial legal technology products such as, Litera Transact, ChangePro, etc.
Due to increasing work demands, this role has now become available and will be expected to provide a full service across range of technical responsibility.
- “White glove” level of IT Support – 1st / 2nd / 3rd Line Technical Support.
- Web-based Application Support experience – supporting, troubleshooting, and resolving.
- Experience and/or Education in Software Development (web-based) – so you understand how to test and validate new functionality before it goes live.
- Created / Curated Technical Support documentation for self-help centres.
- Project Management – experience managing Software Development projects.
- Technical Support – supporting products, troubleshooting, and resolving issues at 1st / 2nd / 3rd
- Technical Project Management – create and maintain project planning documentation, including business end-user requirements, user and administrative workflows, key performance indicators and quality assurance procedures.
- Track and manage internal and third-party application development or systems infrastructure change requests, including the related budgeting process.
- Interact with outside developers, clients and their teams of attorneys and legal support staff, IS and KM team members to help them with their questions regarding use of the platform.
- Assist in onboarding and provide ongoing support with other team members to solve users’ issues effectively and efficiently.
- Understand user pain points, clearly communicate their concerns internally and help influence product decisions that will create a better user experience.
- Help develop and implement a customer success plan to better serve our users at scale which might include knowledge, training, marketing, and customer success tactics.
- Assist with coordination of training, support, documentation, and resource material in support of processes and systems.
- Experience working in a legal services environment with preference to experience in AMLAW 200 law firm or in-house legal department with greater than 50 attorneys
- Familiarity with collaboration/ticketing tools such as Azure DevOps, Microsoft Teams, and Salesforce ServiceCloud (or similar)
- Familiarity with project management processes, especially those related to application development
- Awareness of the capabilities of web technologies generally – HTML, CSS, and Python.
Search Terms: Practice Innovation, Product Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, Web-based Applications, Software Development, Project Management, Troubleshooting, Application Support, Microsoft Office, AMLAW 200, HTML, CSS, Python, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Teams, ServiceCloud, Salesforce, Legal Services.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com