Role: Programme Manager
Salary: £70k + Bonus & Benefits Package
Location: 100% Remote (but willing to travel if required)
Are you an experienced IT Programme Manager or a IT Project Manager used to managing multiple IT projects with a value of £750k-£1m? Our client are a large IT/business services & Software provider who due to growth require an additional 2 Programme Managers.
You will work across multiple client sectors public, private and third. Candidates with experience in public sector and having implemented Finance Systems (FMS) are of particular interest.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of software implementation programmes across the d project portfolio.
- Accountable for exceeding customer expectations and the successful delivery of software implementation projects, their integrations and inter-dependencies.
- Active management of metrics such as referenceability, revenue, margin, forecasting, backlog burn and customer satisfaction.
- Projects are typically part of a programme of work, greater than 150 of budget days.
- The role requires the individual to manage programmes across the whole of the business, with an objective of assuring a positive client outcome.
- The role requires the effective co-ordination of projects into a programme, ensuing capacity levels are managed to meet the orderbook demand.
- Strong 3rd party supplier management is an essential part of the role.
- This role is crucial for creating and maintain focus, enthusiasm and momentum across the various programmes.
- Managing communication with all stakeholders and represented the business as a Senior Manager at key customer programme meetings.
- Working with the Project Managers, Head of Projects and Service Delivery Managers, they will develop and maintain the programme environment to support each project within it.
- Forecasting Management:Responsible for revenue forecasting in line with forecast accuracy targets.
- Project P&L:Responsible for maximising project revenue and margin through the active management of key project and commercial metrics, including budget management, scope creep, day rates, non-billable days, and resource optimisation.
- Project Governance:Responsible for managing projects in accordance with the Corporate Project methodology. Ensure that the project delivery teams follow the same methodology.
- Project Risk: Responsible forproactive risk management across the programme portfolio
- Conflict Management: Responsible for resolving resource conflicts, projects priority calls and issue managements through experience and comprehensive judgement.
- KPI Performance:Responsible for achieving and driving monthly KPIs, including and actively addressing material variances to aged debt, project time to start value, third party costs and bad debts.
- Services Packages:Responsible for identifying opportunities to upsell or cross sell new business opportunities.
- Best Practices:Responsible for driving best practice and foster a culture of continuous service improvement across the business.
- Project Referenceability:Responsible for exceeding customer expectations and delivering successful programme and projects that maximise customer success and optimise the opportunity for project referenceability.
- Customer Satisfaction:Responsible for capturing and delivering customer satisfaction with respect to the project engagement via the formal CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) process.
- Demonstrable excellence in leading and delivering complex and challenging IT programmes
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with a professional verbal, written and presenting ability.
- Significant experience is managing complex relationships and multiple workstreams throughout a project lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes and effectively managing their risks.
- Significant commercial experience, operational exposure, and robust financial management skills.
- A strong ability to understand and manage contracts, contractual requirements and contractual discussions.
- The ability to negotiate changes to contracts and follow change control processes.
- Excellent skills in relationship building and influencing key and senior stakeholders, both internally and externally.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com