Role: Project Coordinator (IT Software)
Salary: £25-30k + Bonus & Benefits Package
Location: Hybrid – WFH currently but attend Mansfield, Nottinghamshire office 2 days per week in future
Are you an experienced Project Planner / Project Coordinator looking for an exciting new opportunity with Leading Software Vendor? Our client produces various Software products for the Healthcare industry that improve patient care. So, if you have Software Application Support & Project experience and you are looking to make your mark with a successful and growing business, this role is for you.
Ideally you will have experience and or certification (MS Project, Prince2 etc.) supporting application rollouts, integrations and migrations, although enthusiasm and keenness to learn quickly are important. You will support Project and Development Teams under the guidance of Project & Programme Managers.
- IT Software Application support experience
- Project Coordination skills, experience and ideally certification (Prince2, MS Project etc.)
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to work to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexibility during times of change
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through sensitivity
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
Search Terms: Project Coordinator, Prince2, ITIL, MS Project, IT Software Delivery, Software Deployment DevOps, Agile, Scrum
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com