Role: Project Manager (Healthcare/ Health Tech)
Location: West London (Fully office based)
Salary: up to £65k+ 15% Bonus
- Generous Bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to grow or be considered for other opportunities within the company.
- Cycle to work scheme….and many more
This fast-growing healthcare technology company aim to lead the digital transformation of healthcare with clinically designed and focused digital solutions. Due to continued company growth, they are strengthening their Project Management team and looking for a highly motivated leader to oversee a large national health implementation project responsible for the planning and monitoring of the whole project life-cycle.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan, initiate, execute and control all aspects of the project(s) whilst leading the project team.
- Be the main point of contact for all operational aspects of the project as well as the go-to for the client.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to update them on project status, risks and cost whilst understanding client needs and updating them on timelines..
- Report Project progress to the wider executive team whilst also managing research and ethics applications.
- Ensure compliance with Information Governance requirements
What we are looking for:
- Previous Project Management experience within the Clinical UK Healthcare sector (NHS preferrable)
- Have reported to academic funding bodies, registered and managed clinical trials and managed patient and public involvement initiatives.
- Relevant degree in a scientific or technical discipline
- Project Management certification
- Experience with Healthcare technology (desired)
- Experience with project/ task management software and workflows.
- Ability to write reports to funding bodies and other academic writing.
Key Skills: Great Communicator, Organised, Adaptable, Can Multitask, Strong Analytical Mindset, Motivated, Positive Attitude, Attention to Detail, Strong Planning Skills.
If you wish to apply for this position or want to know more information then please ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly!!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org