Role: Healthcare Software Project Manager
Location: Fully remote
Salary: Up to £50k + 5-10% Bonus + Significant Benefits Package
Are you an experienced IT Software Project Manager with experience of deploying Healthcare IT?
The role will involve delivery of clinical systems in Radiology and econsent. We’re looking for someone with good proven Project Management skills – you don’t have to be experienced in Radiology ( although that would be an advantage) however you do need to have experience of deploying Healthcare IT. We’d prefer this experience to be in delivering IT clinical solutions if possible, rather than someone who has been a PM managing projects to replace/upgrade the estates hardware such as PC replacement programme etc.
Our client are a leading Healthcare Software vendor who are investing in the re-development of two of their core products. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to support the deployment of their leading healthcare software across a range of customers within the UK and Ireland. Naturally, you will be highly organised, demanding and supportive, capable of influencing and harnessing the collective support and skills of our teams to ensure that projects are deployed according to agreed timelines.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Will already have experience of managing large scale projects within the Healthcare sector and ideally within Radiology software deployments in the NHS.
- A Prince2 project management qualification or similar would be advantageous
- Combined with knowledge and experience of Radiology Information Systems/PACS. You will be an effective communicator and shrewd negotiator ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Managing the life cycle of multiple project activities during deployment including compliance with project plans, key milestones and deliverables
- Managing the relationship with key customers, including travel to client sites as required (which may require periods away from home)
- Managing the transition of deployment of software into live environments including user acceptance testing and deployment verification milestones
- Internal reporting of project status and escalation of critical issues and risks.
- Produce and maintain project documentation in accordance with PRINCE2 methodology (e.g. Project Initiation Document, Highlight reports, Project Plans etc)
- Ensure project documents and Customer sign offs on all phases of work are complete, current, and appropriately stored in central location.
- Facilitate internal project definition workshops at kick off and update all internal tickets for projects to maintain comms to technical teams throughout the project
- Ensure all post project activities are completed and the project closure checklist is completed and stored centrally.
- Preparation and presentation of weekly highlight reports to the Programme Manager (and Prime Contractor where required); highlighting any contentious issues / risks and Project RAG status
- Deliver the Project on time, within budget to agreed contractual Wellbeing deliverables.
- Maintain the project’s risk log and managing Wellbeing exposure to associated risks.
- Liaise and manage relationships with all project stakeholders including Healthcare Organisations and other third party suppliers where there is a Prime contractor involvement.
- Manage Wellbeing internal resources to ensure milestones delivered on time as per project plan
- Work closely with all appropriate stakeholders involved in the project to ensure they have a clear understanding of the Project; objectives, timescales and that project team members fully understand their individual roles and responsibilities; provide motivation on project delivery. Establish and maintain strong team relationships
- Ensure that any new elements or upgrades of software and hardware are fully tested and user acceptance is signed before installation is allowed to ‘go live’.
- Deal with often confrontational complaints and resolve any potential issues where necessary
- Provide PM cover for Project go lives and Project RFCs – this includes out of hours at weekends and evenings when necessary
- Maintain time management record of own activity using Company time recording application
- Ongoing maintenance of compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements including GDPR/ ISO / IG
- Comply with all internal HR processes and policies including performing all required e-learning where necessary
Search Terms: Software Project Manager, Prince2, Healthcare, Med-Tech, NHS, Radiology Information Systems, PACS. Project Management
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com