Tyne and Wear
Role: QA Tester
Salary: £25k – £30k + bonus & benefits
Location: WFH/Hybrid – with flexibility to attend Sunderland office if/when required
If you are an experienced QA Tester, looking for a new opportunity working within the heart of Digital Healthcare Technology, then look no further!
You will be responsible for ensuring products are thoroughly tested before live deployment making sure they meet the required specification and work accordingly, as expected, prior to deployment.
Working in collaboration with Developers, Query Writers, Project Managers, and Operational Teams, you will help design and execute Test routines ensuring products operate effectively.
- Previous Manual Software Testing protocols and procedures
- Previous bespoke Application Support ability
- SQL Query Language
- Identify valid test conditions, user acceptance requirements and designing relevant test cases which will effectively test the software for both new and existing product functionality.
- Create Manual and Automated regression tests whilst maintaining test script repositories.
- Executing tests and validating the application against defined requirements according to the documented scripts and success criteria.
- Executing integration tests between systems, including internal systems and external systems.
- Recording, analysing, and verifying test results.
- Generating issue reports and identifying bugs that require resolution. Prioritising, monitoring, and tracking statuses using issue tracking systems.
- Conduct retests after issues are resolved.
- Assist in the definition of non-functional requirements, develop, and execute tests to verify systems meet those requirements.
- Previous Automation Software Testing protocols and procedures
If you would like to join a supportive, ambitious, growing team then please apply with your most up to date CV.
Search Terms: QA Tester, Manual Tester, Automation Tester, Software Testing, Software Tester.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com