Role: Raspberry Pi OS Developer / Raspbian Developer
Contract: 1-2 months with likelihood of repeat ad-hoc work (Outside IR35)
Hours: Flexible Full-time
Rate: Market rate
Location: Remote, but you may need to attend the odd meeting at HQ in Reading, Berkshire
Our client is an Intelligent Solution provider specialising in IoT across multiple business sectors. They have an existing device and solution which requires remedial development to update the image onto SSD which runs Raspberry Pi OS / Raspbian.
They require an Expert Developer in Raspberry Pi OS / Raspbian to achieve this. The work will be able to be done remotely but candidates must be prepared to visit the HQ in Reading on occasion if required. As future enhancements, upgrades and changes will need to be programmed as the solution develops this will likely lead to multiple future short term contracts.
To secure this role you must be able to confidently demonstrate your expertise and experience in Raspberry Pi OS / Raspbian, Debian / Linux
- Expert knowledge in Raspberry Pi OS Development / Raspbian Development
- Demonstrable experience in Raspberry Pi OS / Raspbian, Debian / Linux
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Located close enough to get into the Reading office if required
- Eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship
Search Terms: Raspberry Pi OS / Raspbian, Debian / Linux Developer, Programmer, IoT, Internet of Things, Data Management, Raspberry Pi Imager, Embedded Software Engineer, Agile, Scrum
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com