Role: Resolution Technical Manager (Insurance, Insolvency, Pensions, Investments)
Salary: £70k-£78k DOE + significant benefits package
Location: Hybrid (40% onsite) – Aldgate, London
If you have Resolution Technical Manager experience in either Insurance & Insolvency or Pensions & Investments, then keep reading!
In this position, you will report to the Head of Resolution, working effectively across the business to ensure the scheme is prepared to respond consistently and effectively to firm failures.
You will be responsible for the formation and delivery of the failed firm strategy and ensure that this is operationalised into the business – providing technical expert support to both internal, and external parties.
- Extensive knowledge of Insurance/ Pensions/ SIPP and other financial products
- Experience in setting and maintaining best practices for technical claims handling
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines
- Commercially astute and effective stakeholder management
- Experience in Issue and Risk management.
- Experience in preparing reports to senior management highlighting options and recommendations.
- Extensive knowledge in operationalising claims processes
- Be accountable as Product Owner to ensure the firm is prepared to respond consistently and effectively to customers of failed firms.
- Have a well-defined Strategic Plan for the delivery of short- and medium-term duties and ambitions of the business in the event of a firm failing.
- Responsible for contributing and adhering to the Business Continuity Planning relevant to the Scheme’s ambitions and duties in the context of Scheme Rules and the financial services market.
- Working collaboratively with Readiness colleagues to help shape the Resolution Strategy for failed firms from Watchlist to BAU
- Implement and maintain Resolution’s Insolvency Practitioner Strategy, which supports effective management of the firms collaboration with IP community
- Plan and implement compensation and claims strategy
- Create and oversee the delivery annual scheme plan including assurance activity
- Liaise effectively with Financial Services regulators and industry – gathering insight to support and validate our Resolution strategies
- Define and deliver technical framework for the Resolution teams ensuring technical knowledge is maintained and built
- Regularly review supporting internal processes to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Effectively lead Resolution Specialists which will include performance management (121’s, Annual Performance Reviews), development of direct reports
Search Terms: Resolution Technical Manager, Technical Resolution Manager, Insolvency, Bank Of England, Claims, Insurance, Complex Claims Management, Data Analysis & Insights, Data Reporting, Microsoft 365, Insolvency Knowledge, Situational Decision-Making, Claims Product Knowledge, Technical Framework Development, Risk Identification & Management, Process Management, Business Acumen, Digital Literacy, Change & Project Management, User Experience, CX Design, Stakeholder Relationship Management, Coaching & Mentoring, Strategy, Market & Regulatory Engagement, Working Inclusively, Collaboration & Partnering, Team Building, Driving Performance, Persuasion & Negotiation, Networking.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org