Role: Resourcing Business Partner
Rate: £450-£500/day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 6 months
Currently on the lookout for a resourcing business partner who has previous proven experience within this field to join a global broadcasting company on a contractual basis. This role will suit someone who is confident and has excellent communication skills. This is a key role in supporting the business in their resourcing needs as well as leading/managing the resourcing team and driving the resourcing strategy.
- Recruiting within different branches of the business.
- Leading the resourcing/talent team.
- Being the specialist point of contact for all resourcing matters.
- Engaging with stakeholders on resourcing matters.
- Educating colleagues and hiring managers on specific matters.
- Identifying and scoping opportunities all with an eye on deadlines.
- Project management of resourcing activity and prioritisation.
- Being a key member of the team by advising on best strategies and methods for campaigns.
- Proven Resourcing experience.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Experience of market mapping, talent pipelining and headhunting.
- Able to communicate at a high standard both written and verbally.
- Have the ability to educate hiring managers on recruitment matters.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience implementing effective recruitment and assessment techniques.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org