We are currently working with a global software development company, who are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to work with their EMEA team. This role will sit in their UK based team but work closely with a growing sales team based in USA to grow global sales.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for delivering technical demonstrations of SaaS based WAND VMS applications. This position reports to the Director of Sales Engineering.
This role will be very client facing, so candidates who come from a similar sales, recruitment, account management role would be highly advantageous.
- Run in-depth product demonstrations for all PRO products and services.
- Provide the primary point for on-going enablement and training for sales representatives.
- Manage proof-of-concepts, training for prospects/clients evaluating PRO’s app
- Configure, setup, build, and customize demo & sandbox environments
- Effectively gather prospect and customer technical requirements and communicate back to product development and engineering.
- Provide technical account management assistance to sales and account managers as needed to help up sell/cross-sell new products and services to existing clients.
- Assist product development and engineering groups with product requirements definition, beta test programs, and other tasks as needed
- Write technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and prospect questionnaires.
- 5+ years in pre-sales/solutions.
- Technical Account Management/Sales Experience a plus.
- BA/BS degree, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Proven track record of partnering with wide array of internal & external stakeholders: C-Level Executives, Marking Managers & IT professionals.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com