Salesforce Technical Architect
Experienced Salesforce Technical Architect needed to join a busy team, based from anywhere in the UK.
You will be responsible for the architecture, design and ongoing change as well as the day to day management of the agile team including development, administration and testing resource. You will ensure that design of the Salesforce solution is in line with best practise and apply the general architectural principles of configure rather than customise
You will govern, create and validate architectural designs to support core strategic pillars and a world-class service proposition for our clients including case management and field service capabilities
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and be hands on with the rest of the team.
Your experience will include
* Excellent Salesforce technical architecture experience of course!
* Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, and Community Clouds
* Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development and configuration
* Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
* Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
* Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
* Experience with leveraging test automation frameworks in the Salesforce domain
* Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
* Extensive Apex VF Controllers and Apex Triggers development experience
This is a remote based role however occasional travel and visits to UK offices will be required once restrictions allow, therefore you must be UK based and happy to travel as needed
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org