Role: Scrum Master
Location: Fully Remote
Term: 3 months initially with likely extension
Rate: £400 per day OUTSIDE IR35
Start: 10th October!
Are you an experienced and ideally certified Scrum Master with .Gov.uk / Government Digital Services (GDS) experience, looking for your next contract to start in October?
Our client are a Digital Transformation Consultancy who provide resource for Central Government Departments, so to be successful you must have a thorough understanding and experience working to GDS Guidelines. You must be someone who has experience of running Agile Scrum ceremonies / Standups / Retros /Show and tells within a Gov.uk environment.
- Run Agile Scrum ceremonies
- Sprint Planning
- Logging progress in JIRA
- Managing a team of developers (in this case Ruby on Rails)
- Ideally a Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent people and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- MUST BE A UK RESIDENT AND ABLE TO WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Search Terms: Scrum Master, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Sprint, GDS, .Gov.uk
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org