As a Senior Account Executive you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles and building new business channels. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
* Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers.
* Preparing comprehensive territory plans.
* Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
* Skilfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
* Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings.
* Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and services and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers.
* Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
WHAT IT TAKES:
- You have a track record of B2B selling across the Enterprise, ideally with experience working in the eDiscovery and / or legal technology
- Experience selling eDiscovery solutions into law firms, in house legal at corporations and/or the EU regulatory / public sector is also desirable.
- You have experience working in a consultative capacity with lawyers (Partners) and C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions and services.
* You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends.
* You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
* You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
* Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org