Role: Senior Application Support Analyst (Oracle SCM)
Salary: Open to negotiation (Up to £80k) + significant benefits package
Location: Manchester, UK (WFH/Remote)
If you don’t already hold SC clearance, you WILL be required to go through SC clearance – to meet this, you must be a British Citizen with 5+ Years in UK, no previous convictions, and a clean financial history.
If you have experience as a Senior Application Support Analyst, with proven experience providing support for Oracle SCM applications, then this could be your new opportunity!
The Support Team provides applications support to a wide range of external clients, covering the entire suite including Oracle Financials, Procurement, Projects, and Supply Chain Management. You will be responsible for the support of both Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) and Oracle Cloud Applications.
- You must be eligible for SC Clearance
- x4 of the following modules are essential: Inventory, Bill of Materials, Work in Process, MRP, Project Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, Service, Order Management, Quality.
- You will have strong Implementation / Support experience in Oracle Supply Chain Management
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL and PLSQL, Workflow, Approvals Management (AME), Integrations and Customisations (forms development, forms, and OAF personalisation’s)
- Strong understanding of service management processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management & Change Management
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Proven ability to build and manage client customer relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of the business
- Ability to prioritise and work on incidents in parallel to team lead responsibilities.
- Provide reactive support for Oracle SCM applications suite by telephone, online case portal and email
- Functional problem investigation and resolution within defined SLAs
- Performing root cause analysis and identify solutions that will prevent incidents from recurring
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle
- Management of client Service Requests with Oracle, enhancing Oracle’s ability to provide a fix with rapid response timescales, and intelligent problem investigation
- Management of testing and implementation lifecycles, through to go live and client signoff
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for changes (including defect fixes) – these include Functional Design Documents, Technical Design Documents, Configuration Documents, Test Scripts and Test Results
- To remain abreast of the latest patches and product releases, to ensure that our clients are kept up to date with these patches and product releases, in order that they comply with latest legislation
- To be aware of latest functionality developments, identifying potential configuration opportunities that would benefit the support customers
- To be responsible for identifying and undertaking training and personal development to meet business needs
- To be responsible for upskilling junior support analysts and help grow the knowledge base across the team
- To work as part of a wider team, supporting and training colleagues where necessary
- To fulfil, on occasions, other reasonable duties which may be required to be undertaken in order to meet business / customer needs.
Search Terms: Oracle, EBS, eBusiness Suite, Oracle Cloud, Oracle SCM, Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Workflow, AME, OAF, Supply Chain Management, Inventory, Bill of Materials, Work in Progress, Quality, Service, Application Support, Application Specialist, Application Support Analyst.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com