Role: Senior Backend Engineer
Rate: £550-£600/day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 3-6 months
Currently on the lookout for a senior backend engineer who has previous proven experience within this area to join a global broadcasting company on a contractual basis. This role will suit someone who is confident, driven and passionate about creating amazing products. Ideally looking for someone to start asap and be able to hit the ground running from day one.
- Supporting design and implementation of software applications.
- Guiding the wider engineering community to create industry-leading products.
- Crafting well-architected and consistent code.
- Ensuring a high standard of engineering excellence within the product.
- Mentoring and will coaching other team members.
- Collaborate with the technical leadership team to better define and implement best practices when developing and deploying software.
- Proficiency in good software architecture principles and leading development practices.
- Extensive experience in cloud infrastructure: ideally Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience of working in an agile environment and within a collaborative team.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org