Senior BI Developer – SQL
Excellent BI Developer needed for a busy team!
We need someone who can own and drive forward BI and reporting functions within the company, providing reporting and analytics solutions developed in house in the Microsoft BI stack – specifically SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL.
You will be involved in the complete development lifecycle, define requirements, and identify new opportunities and client issues, responsible for implementing end to end BI solutions to the existing customer base, in addition to promoting / demonstrating the range of BI benefits to users
Your responsibilities will include
- Hands on solution delivery through code development and or configuration of Business Analytics and Reporting platform tools – SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL
- Defines business specifications for the design and development of MI/ BI Analytics and Reporting solutions
- Undertake Business Intelligence support, development and troubleshooting as required
- Liaises and coordinates with resources (where applicable), including 3rd party developers, to ensure on-time, MI/ BI Analytics and Reporting solutions delivery
- Product Owner support, interfacing with the product team in EPM / wider group shaping solutions to business needs.
Of course, you will be a highly experienced BI Developer with excellent experience in the Microsoft stack – SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL
- Comprehensive BI/ data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modelling.
- Architecture / technical standards for MI / BI Services
- Analytics and Reporting Multi-Platform roadmap / strategies
- Enterprise Middleware / Integration Tools design / implementation (e.g. Jitterbit, Azure, Talend or similar)
- End to End delivery and insights via Atlassian JIRA for software
This position will be a mix of office and remote based work, as such you will need to be in the office for a few days each week
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com