Role: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Chatham, Kent
Salary/ Benefits: £55,000- £65,000 per annum plus 15% bonus, Medical Insurance, 8% pension contribution, income protection and many more!
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join an exciting and modern financial company who are currently going through a massive growth phase.
You will be tasked with supporting the delivery of core products, systems, processes and related business projects, for small scale business process improvements, change initiatives and programs.
- Produce high quality business requirements in Waterfall but also in an Agile environment, building Epics and Stories
- Delivery of accurate and detailed business requirements from a project and change perspective.
- Lead and facilitate system, process improvement workshops and resolve scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts.
- Delivery of end-to-end traceability against quality business needs and system/functional requirements using suitable tools and templates.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development and distribution of new applications and developments to current applications.
- Connect with key stakeholders to influence the solution of design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements; clearly documenting and managing identified risks and key decisions needed.
- Ability to coach and mentor a team of junior Business Analysts
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst within Financial services (Preferably banking) with data/ payment/ system modelling experience also.
- At least 4 years previous experience as a Business Analyst
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent.
- Experience on details specifics on methodologies as well as dealings with a variety of different types of business projects.
- Good Practical knowledge of Agile methodology is desirable.
- Must be UK based and have right to work in the UK.
- Great communication skills, with attention to detail and ability to learn and adapt whilst managing time and tasks effectively in a changing environment.
For more information pleas ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com