Senior Business Analyst – IT Integration
Data Centre, O365 and Telephony projects
Requires 3 days a week on site.
Be part of this busy and exciting Integration Programme for a leading financial services company!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst for this IT integration team responsible for Data Centre, O365 and Telephony projects
You will :
* Produce high quality business requirements in an Agile environment, building Epics and Stories
* Delivery of accurate and detailed business requirements from a project and change perspective.
* Lead and facilitate system, process improvement workshops and resolve scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts.
* Delivery of end to end traceability against quality business requirements and system/functional specifications using appropriate tools and templates.
* Collaborate in the planning, design, development and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
* Engage with key stakeholders to influence the solution of design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements; clearly documenting and managing identified risks and key decisions needed.
You will be an experienced Senior Business Analyst who has worked extensively in the financial services sector supporting IT and Infrastructure migrations
Previous experience as a Systems Analyst – or at least be very technically minded
Your projects will be heavily IT / Infrastructure based – Data Centre, O365 and Telephony projects
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com