Role: Senior Business Analyst
Benefits: £55,000 + Bonus and more
Location: West Sussex (Hybrid)
Are you an experienced BA looking for an opportunity within a nationally known utilities company? Our client are currently on the lookout for a permanent senior business analyst who will be able to come in and make an impact from day one.
This role will see you leading a team within one of the three business domains, becoming the main point of contact, supporting the definition and scope of change programmes and execution of solutions within your domain.
- Work with senior business and technical stakeholders to ensure that underlying business needs are captured.
- Work with the Programme Team, Business Demand Team and senior business leaders to translate strategic objectives into clearly defined delivery programmes.
- Ensure that all business analysis documents are produced in line with agreed governance and standards across a variety of delivery models encompassing traditional waterfall methods, fully agile and hybrid approaches.
- Work alongside the Lead Business Analyst in setting and evolving the working practices, standards and quality of business analysis.
- Motivation and leadership of Business Analysts within the domain driving team engagement.
- Create, own and lead the analysis approach to projects, specifying the methods and techniques most appropriate to the situation at hand.
- Maintain relationships and advise senior management / stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience in business analysis; applying business analysis tools / method / techniques across a range of medium and large complex projects and programmes.
- Experience of leading and managing other BAs.
- Extensive breadth and depth of knowledge of multiple business analysis methodologies.
- Significant and extensive experience of successful business process re-design, analysis, definition and documentation.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required.
- Proven understanding and experience in waterfall and agile/iterative development approaches.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining standards and process.
- Strong technical knowledge of end-to-end provision of IT services.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com