Cloud Network Analyst
Hybrid role – 3 days per week in the office
Exciting period of modernisation and Cloud services adoption has created a Cloud Centre of Excellence and requires a Cloud Network Analyst to join the new team.
Using your excellent Network skills, you will be a pivotal part of the team, working under direction of the Group Head of Network Services on initiatives which may be support issues, small scale business process improvements and larger scale change initiatives
This will include
* Scope, design, build and operate secure and resilient cloud network services
* Support architects to make network design choices that will scale, be secure and resilient and be easy to operate and provide guidance on security/performance/operational constraints
* Solve issues with the cloud network services and platform related to network connectivity
* Maintain and manage standards for cloud network infrastructure and associated systems in line with industry best practice.
* Prepare and implement firewall security policies, ensuring that all network security management procedures are adhered to.
* Deliver routine management, monitoring and reporting capabilities within your area of network infrastructure. Implement changes in order to maximise their effectiveness in conjunction with the other infrastructure teams.
You will be a very experienced Cloud Network Engineer with CCNA / CCNP Level networking skills
Your experience will include
* Advanced skills in routing and switching
* Advanced skills in firewall administration and automation
* Automation Skills – Python scripts, Linux, Ansible, Terraform
* Designing, configuring and implementing network solutions with Palo Alto, Panorama and Azure
* Supporting on-premise and cloud network technologies
* Managing infrastructure and change within PCI compliant environments
* Cloud firewalls, best practice, security, VLANs, custom routing
* Network security management
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com