Role: Senior Developer (Python, C++)
Salary: Up to £90k + Significant Benefits Package
Location: Hybrid – Reading, Berkshire
Are you a confident Python / C++ Developer searching for a new opportunity working for a leading international group?
You will be liable for the growth and development of Junior Developers within your team on top of a wide range of technical responsibility.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, with a great deal of managerial influence and attention to detail.
Required Technical Skills:
- C++ embedded firmware on any 32-bit MCU (preferably STM32 and/or very strong Arduino coding experience)
- A 100% code test coverage approach to development
Non-Technical Requirements / Responsibilities:
- At least 2/3+ years of commercial software development work experience
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and cope with competing demands
- A desire to mentor and grow Junior Developers
- CI Pipelines
- Experience working with a large codebase
Search Terms: Developer, Code, Codebase, GIT, AWS, C++, MCU, STM32, Arduino, SQL, Python, CI Pipelines.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org