Role: Senior EUC Engineer (SCCM) x 2
Location: Hybrid with 1-2 Days per week on-site in Camden, London
Rate: £380-450 per day
Term: 6 Months, Inside IR35
Our client is a multinational IT Product & Service provider. They are now looking for 2 contractors who are SMEs in SCCM, ideally with Intune, Powershell and traditional AD skills too. To be successful you will undergo Technical Q&A at Teams interview where you will be expected to give detailed if not granular answers and provide examples of how you have overcome similar challenges in the past.
As Senior EUC Engineer your focus will be providing on-site/remote, For the End User Technology environment involving desktop computing and corporate IT services (e.g. Windows, Mac, Mobile, O365) within End User Experience Team. With a primary focus on Windows and Office 365!
Required skills and experience:
You must be an experienced 3rd Line engineer within a corporate IT Support function or managed services environment with a grounding of ITIL and Agile working practises. You’ll have a practical approach to adopting and adapting processes to suit the needs of the business objectives and stake holder requirements.
In depth knowledge and experience of:
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- Task Sequence Management
- Patch Management and Windows Servicing
- Application Packaging and Publishing
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Microsoft Office 365
- Training and educating end-users of O365 capabilities and tools
- O365 technical administration (Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Exchange)
- O365 design and development
- Mobile Device Management
- Windows Device Management
- Application Management
- Windows Update for Business
- Troubleshooting / diagnosing issues (hardware, software & IOS Mobile Devices)
Good working knowledge of the following:
- Core Infrastructure Services
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- DNS and DHCP
- File Services, DFS
- Basic Network Troubleshooting
- VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of end user including VIPs and Execs.
- ITIL working practices
- Ensure system performance targets are achieved or surpassed, this includes incident, service request SLA’s and maintaining or improving identified system, service KPI’s.
- Bringing a strong Customer Service focus, you will enhance the reputation of Service Operations by being credible and precise in your delivery
- Maintain and improve operational standards within your area such as daily checks, housekeeping, monitoring, log/error management and diagnostic capture.
- Work with internal business customers and IT departments to implement IT solutions according to the defined timescales agreed within project plans.
- Create and keep update documentation and processes for system implementations.
- Provide clear and concise instructions that can be used by the service desk and being point of escalation for first line incidents and requests.
- On a weekly basis provide a checkpoint report to line manager – outlining progress made on calls and issues.
- Prioritise and coordinate the daily work tasks and priorities of junior members of the team.
- Manage the call queue and ensure all calls are kept up to date and the business users are aware of the status if their call, focusing on delivering high quality resolutions to agreed SLAs.
- Make recommendations on how service levels and infrastructure working practices may be improved to enhance productivity or reduce downtime.
- Provide technical assistance to business users by use of technical manuals and one-to-one training, when new systems software has been implemented or updated.
- Work with the relevant teams across the business to resolve user calls and problems.
- Respond and Resolve tickets within the service level agreement by implementing a technical solution.
- Continually improve all aspects of the operation.
- As a Senior, you’ll be on point for escalations arising from end-users and provide management updates to the leadership team.
Search Terms: SCCM, EUC, Intune, Powershell scripting, AD, Active Directory
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org