Role: Senior Field Service Engineer
Package Value: £33-35k (£27k base + £5k on-call, hybrid car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, benefits & certified training!!)
Location: From home in the Dundee, Scotland area
If you are an experienced Senior IT Engineer / Senior IT Field Engineer specialising in Hardware Break-Fix, Troubleshooting, EPOS, Desktops, Laptops and Printers then this could be the role for you!
Looking for a highly enthusiastic, approachable, and self-motivated Senior IT Engineer – someone who is willing to travel around Dundee, Aberdeen and Perth covering a wide range of customer sites, providing to notch IT Support.
- Full UK Driving Licence Required
- 6+ years’ IT industry experience required
- Windows Operating Systems
- Hardware break-fix – PC’s, Laptop’s, Printer’s, Desktop’s
- EPOS – Electronic Point of Sales
- Manufacturer recognised accreditations: HP/IBM/DELL
- Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Capable of working independently and remotely, required to perform on site troubleshooting on a wide range of products in a software or hardware environment.
- Proficient in the installation, configuration, and support of Desktop/EPOS environment and in addition, be able to connect and install client software for various networking platforms at various customer locations in the UK.
- Ability to follow documented procedures and adhere to safety and ESD precautions at all times.
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving techniques with the ability to adapt and learn on the job.
- Develop, grow, and maintain professional working relationships with all internal stakeholders, Call Control, Tech Vetting teams.
- Ensure process, procedural and contractual agreements are being followed correctly.
- Endeavour to provide all customers with the best level of customer service and support.
- Complete documentation including Field Service Call reports and Customer Checksheets and ensure these are returned within SLA timescales.
- Work proactively with call allocators to ensure SLA’s are met in the most economical way.
- Have a solid understanding of customers SLA requirement and use initiative to ensure the expectation is met and exceeded.
- Any additional activity as directed by Senior Management.
Search Terms: IT Field Engineer, Information Technology Field Engineer, Field Based Engineer, Field Based IT Engineer, Hardware break-fix, Desktop, EPOS, Laptop, Printer, Windows, Windows Operating Systems, 2nd Line Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer, IT Engineer, Information Technology Engineer, EPOS Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Hardware Support.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com