Role: Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Burnley, Lancashire- Hybrid working 2-3 days int eh office.
Salary: up to £55k (DOE)
- Rapid Career acceleration- Training and professional development
- Fun and friendly working environment with a very supportive team and ambitious business.
- Team bonding socials with office break out area including pool table and refreshments (beer fridge 😊)
- 31 days annual leave!!
- No time for boredom as you get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects
- Hybrid working model
- Mental health support programme…..and many more
Our client is an exciting digital marketing agency supporting businesses in areas such as branding, content marketing and web design with their energetic team of in-house industry experts. The team of specialists develop exceptional systems to make businesses more productive and cost effective which has allowed them to work with a variety of national and international businesses.
As a result of new client opportunities, this fast-paced business is looking for a Ful Stack Developer to join their ever growing software team.
Although you will need both Front- end and back- end development experience, this will predominantly be in back- end development supporting the wider team as a Senior Developer.
- Maintaining existing systems and developing new features taking projects through the full software project lifecycle.
- Maintaining server infrastructure
- Oversee the B2B operational support including responding to service desk tickets
- Manage deployment pipelines
- Work on both Front- end and Back-End technologies at an advanced level.
- Deliver project work for both new and existing clients
- 3 years experience in a Full Stack Developer
- Great knowledge and experience with PHP, OOP and Design Patterns (MVC/ Repository/ MVVM)
- Pair programming/ collaborative working experience
- Basic server management (Ubuntu)
- Product Development (full life cycle) experience
- Knowledge and experience of: MySQL, JS/JQuery, HTML5, CSS, Laravel, Symfony framework, Unit testing, VueJS and CI/ Deployment pipelines
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Doctrine ORM
- JIRA, Confluence and Tempo
- Experience managing and coaching a small team of developers
- Bidding new software project experience
Furthermore, this role requires someone to be able to communicate effectively with a close attention to detail. Working on your own initiative meeting tight deadlines with the ability to deal with clients directly resolving any issues they have.
For more information then please contact som3 Recruitment directly!
If you feel you have what it takes, then ‘Apply’ and one of our consultants will be in touch
2023 is your year 😊!!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org