Senior Infrastructure Analyst – Exchange, Windows Server, VMWare, Storage
Are you an experienced Infrastructure Analyst with strong experience in Exchange, O365, Windows AD, VMWare who is looking for a new challenge at a growing firm in central London?
As part of the storage and virtualisation team you will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, support and maintenance of certain aspects of technology infrastructure with a focus on email/messaging systems, storage, server hardware, virtualisation platforms, Windows server OS and core services/applications.
Day to day you will cover a broad range of tasks including
* Support, maintain and develop all elements of email and messaging subsystems including the core globally distributed Microsoft Exchange platform, as well as related systems, such as Mimecast and Office 365.
* Support messaging integration
* Support the global NetApp and Tintri Estate – This includes NetApp FAS, AFF and ONTAP SELECT systems.
* Configuration and support of the VMWare estate
* Support global server and storage Anti-Virus platform (Trend)
* Support, maintain and upgrade the global Citrix estate
You will have a broad technical skillset including:
* Microsoft Exchange 2010-2016 (ideally with experience upgrading a distributed environment from 2010 to 2013 or 2016)
* Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
* VMware ESXi and vCenter
* Active Directory, Group Policy and Microsoft core services
* Storage Technologies – ideally NetApp / Tintri
* Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop
* Networking Technologies and principles e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
* Backup technologies – ideally Dell NetVault / Quantum Tape Libraries
* Office 365 / Azure AD
* Monitoring- ideally On-Command and Solarwinds
* Server and Storage Anti-Virus Technologies
Relevant qualifications in this areas would of course be a bonus!!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org