Role: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Location: London- Hybrid working model (2 days a week in the office)
Salary: up to £55k
Som3 recruitment are working very closely with an exciting growth company that help brands grow by connecting people at the point of consideration and buying. They help retailers and commerce platforms to connect with customers the right way creating better performance and greater business results.
As an award-winning agency, they are looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to manage and define the Technology infrastructure of the business ensuring a successful IT service to all the employees.
- £500 fund towards training of your choic
- Hybrid/ remote workin
- Life Assurance 4x base salar
- 10% discretionary bonus schem
- Discounts across a number of retailer
- Season ticket and deposit loan scheme
- Early Friday finis
- Quarterly wellbeing week
- Birthday buddy to celebrate your birthday of
- Fund towards your personal development, wellbeing and happiness
- Analyse business requirements and recommend/ develop IT solutions across the group ensuring processes are streamlined and digitalised where possible.
- Lead large projects whilst designing and deploying new tech systems and services.
- Maintain technical operations e.g. operating systems, security tools and applications
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies as well as identify potential current risks and challenges.
- Manage projects and solutions, administer the Google workspace and office 0365 tenancies as well as critical IT tasks and system admin.
- Analyse department needs identifying vulnerabilities with regular system audits.
- Experience in a similar system engineer role
- Solid experience in delivering ISO27001 and working with the full Microsoft Google stack
- Networking knowledge (OSI, Network layers, TCP/IP)
- Experience with VMware, Citrix, Hyper V etc
- VPN and Terminal Services experience
- Security improvement experience such as technical changes, awareness raising and training
- Microsoft MCITP or equivalent qualification (desirable)
So if you are a solution- focused minded individual with great organisational and management skills who can communicate effectively then please get in touch!!
For more information contact som3 recruitment directly or just ‘Apply’
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com