Role: Senior Java Consultant
Benefits: Up to £80,000 + Benefits
Currently have an opportunity for an experienced java professional to join an exciting computer software company on a permanent basis. This company assist their clients in transforming their software and IT infrastructure. This position will allow you to work with a range of financial services industry companies to create effective software solutions.
- Creation of custom server-side components that integrate with central bank systems.
- Refactoring, enhancing, and optimising production implemented banking applications.
- Create complex solutions and communicate your ideas prior to implementation.
- contribute to reviews of the work of other team members and collaborate as required
- perform and apply an adequate level of unit testing
- create documentation to share your knowledge as appropriate
- amend previously delivered solutions as new functional and maintenance requirements emerge
- respond to and implement fixes for software maintenance support tickets
- be a representative of our team/organisation to our clients
- due to data security restrictions, candidates will spend much of their time working onsite
- Senior Java development experience (Core Java v8-11)
- Worked with and are knowledgeable in using Apache Kafka
- Experience designing the architecture of small to medium-sized systems and components
- Microservices system architecture experience.
- SQL experience.
- Excellent in problem-solving, critical thinking, and time management.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Able to work on own and under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Professional working attitude.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org