We are currently working with a leading financial organisation who, down to a large period of growth, are looking to hire a Senior Network Analyst to support their IT team. They are in the middle of a large IT infrastructure transformation project, and this role will play a key part in the day to day running of the busy team.
You will act as the main point of contract for 3rd line issues as well as being responsible for the installation and maintenance of the company wide network infrastructure components.
This role is a hybrid working pattern, with 3 days a week working out of either their Chatham or Wolverhampton office.
- Incident and problem management of IT infrastructure issues, providing support across various office locations.
- Small and large scales business improvement projects
- Analysis and data control of network performance resources.
- 3rd line support of various IT issues.
- Manage various parts of large-scale transformation projects, ensuring all project timelines are being met.
- Strong experience within a complex corporate IT infrastructure role
- Network and Telephony experience is a must
- Knowledge of VOIP and other various network configuration
- CCNA or CCNP qualification are essential
- Strong knowledge of network security management
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com