Permanent Role: Senior Oracle Functional Consultant (Payroll Module Lead)
Location: Home/Hybrid, mainly homebased with occasional client visits in London
Salary: Up to £90k + Bonus, Car Allowance & Benefits Package
Eligibility: Must be SC Cleared or eligible to achieve SC Clearance (UK based for 5 years with ILR)
Preference given to those with shorter notice periods!
Are you a Senior Oracle Functional Consultant (Payroll Module Lead) with experience in the functional consultancy in Oracle Payroll Cloud Projects? Are you looking for an opportunity with plenty of scope for up-skilling and gaining further accreditation
Our client is a leading Oracle HCM & ERP Cloud Consulting, Application Management and Outsourced Payroll provider. Due to continued success and growth they urgently require a Senior Oracle Functional Consultant (Payroll Module Lead) to join their consulting practice where you will be deployed on existing projects with London based clients. You will be based mainly from home but must be willing to travel when the client requires an on-site presence.
Act as a Senior Consultant specialising in Leading the delivery of Projects in relation to your domain / area of expertise.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Project planning & leadership: Lead a team of consultants, typically up to 5, acting as a stream lead/project manager within a project. Develop and manage the delivery plan for your workstream.
Methodology: Follow the methodology and Business Operating Model for your area. Lead and drive contribution to the methodology and Business Operating Model for your area, participating in the development and maintenance of all documentation, templates and tooling.
Stakeholder management: Interact and influence client project team stakeholders and assist them in taking key decisions for Oracle implementation programs.
Workshops & meetings: Plan and lead the delivery of client facing workshops and meetings, demonstrating significant domain knowledge and experience in your area of expertise.
Documentation & deliverables: Create well-structured & accurate deliverables relevant to your area of expertise such as project plans, requirements, business processes, design & configuration documents, specifications, test plans and other artefacts.
Commercial: Manage the time/budget allocation for your team’s tasks. Monitor own billable utilisation against target. Identify opportunities to increase own utilization.
Quality management: Ensure quality standards are adhered to for your team and support in improving quality standards in the business.
Risk management: Highlight any project risks relating to your workstream and other project activity, proposing mitigations where applicable. Manage any project risks relating to your workstream.
Internal knowledge sharing/skills development: Share your knowledge, experience, and best practices within the team and your extended network. Contribute to or lead Professional Learning Communities relevant to your area of expertise. Proactively keep up-to-date and develop skills relevant to your area of expertise. Take the lead on understanding new products and disseminating this to the wider practice.
Sales/business development: Understand the products and services the business offers. During projects, identify and encourage the identification of opportunities to provide additional services and products that could be beneficial to the client. Contribute to sales processes e.g. responding to ITT, RFP, RFI’s; participating in sales presentations; estimating and planning of relevant workstreams.
Practice Development: Proactively look for ways to drive the business forward. Suggest ideas for innovation. Lead activities to develop the Consulting Team’s capability and resources (e.g. processes, tools & collateral).
* Has excellent knowledge of designing and configuring Oracle Payroll solutions including; payroll elements, fast formulas (formulae), pension schemes & absence schemes.
* Has excellent, up to date knowledge of UK payroll legislative requirements including; PAYE and NI, Pensions Automatic Enrolment, Salary Sacrifice, statutory absence payments and RTI.
* Has strong client facing / consultancy experience
* Is eligible to obtain SC level security clearance
* Is based WITHIN THE UK
* Has proven, full lifecycle implementation experience of delivering Oracle based HCM solutions to medium and large enterprise clients
* Has strong commercial awareness
* Has excellent presentation skills
* Is well organised and structured in approach
* Has strong written and verbal communication skills
* Has excellent client management skills
* Is emotionally intelligent and compassionate, who encourages a culture in which every team member can be themselves and thrive
* Has a motivation to ensure that the business continues to grow and improve
* Has a willingness to travel and be away from home
* Has experience of Higher Education Customers
* Has knowledge and implementation experience of the following: Core Human Resources, Benefits, Workforce Compensation, Time & Labor, Autocomplete, Oracle Digital Assistant, Oracle Guided Learning, Alerts Composer, Reporting/BI tools (OTBI / BI Publisher)
* Has experience in Applications Security, Approvals and extensibility tools (HCM Experience Design Studio, Page Composer and Flex Fields) functionality and configuration
* Has experience working in an environment alongside other Oracle Cloud products such as: Service Cloud (CX), ERP (Finance & Procurement), Planning & Budgeting (EPM)
* Has experience of Oracle E-Business Suite
* Has experience of supporting pre-sales activities, including responding to ITT/RFPs
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org