Senior Oracle Functional Consultant
Hybrid position – travel to client site plus home working.
- Opportunity to join a leading Oracle Consultancy working on interesting and challenging projects within Oracle Payroll.
- Great career advancement is possible with plenty of scope for up-skilling and further accreditation!
- As a Senior / Lead Functional Consultant you will lead the delivery of projects within Oracle Payroll, leading a team of around 5 consultants. You will bridge the gap between the client and the consultancy and have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Your responsibility will also include developing and managing the delivery plan of the workstream, supporting the business operating model and identify opportunities to increase utilisation for your team.
- You will be an excellent Oracle Functional Payroll Solutions Consultant with experience in payroll elements, fast formulas (formulae), pension schemes & absence schemes.
- You will have advanced, up to date knowledge of UK payroll legislative requirements including; PAYE and NI, Pensions Automatic Enrolment, Salary Sacrifice, statutory absence payments and RTI.
- Ideally you will have experience working in an environment alongside other Oracle Cloud products such as: Service Cloud (CX), ERP (Finance & Procurement), Planning & Budgeting (EPM)
- You will come from a Consultancy environment and have excellent experience in project based work, dealing with stakeholders and diverse teams.
- Due to the nature of the clients this position requires you to be eligible for SC security clearance without caveats UK passport holder / ILR and have lived in the UK for the last 5 + years
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org