- Role – Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
- Salary – £28-38k base plus bonus, sign on bonus, private medical and more!
- Location – London (1 day per week in office)
We are currently working with a cool tech organisation who are looking to bolster their current marketing team with a performance marketing specialist.
Someone with great work ethic, passion and driven to join the team!
Main Duties are:
- Experience managing and running a marketing campaigns, and demonstrated analytical and creative skills including PPC, Social, Display, App campaigns
- Implementation – Managing and launching PPC, Social, Display and App campaigns. Ensuring all strategic projects are on track and progress updates are supplied to other teams
- Reporting – You will be responsible for producing acquisition and retention performance analysis using data visualisation from multiple sources
- Optimising – You should be able to confidently spot trends and insights that have a real impact on the success of the business. Set and optimise the paid local distribution strategy for upper funnel and mid funnel
- Team Working – You will be working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out digital campaigns and improve the user journey and touchpoints
- Proactivity – You should be confident in your knowledge of paid search and recommending strategies and tactics.
Sadly, we need candidates who do not require sponsorship for this role
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com