Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Position: Senior Performance Test Engineer
Location: Merseyside (Mostly remote)
Benefits: £48,00 – £51,000 + Benefits
Currently on the lookout for an experienced performance tester to join an exciting national logistics company. Based in Merseyside, this company are offering mostly remote working and are very flexible so would be happy to accept applications from candidates that are not local. They are looking to bring in a senior performance test engineer to scale the team and ensure product quality. If you would like to work for a company that values its employees and enjoys working in a fast passed environment this could be the role for you.
- Designing and performing end-to-end tests, exploratory testing, performance testing, and so on.
- Maintaining environments, services and network virtual systems that let teams test and develop autonomously of one another.
- Review system performance and build into continuous integration.
- Set up and test monitoring and alerting assist and aid production releases.
- Lead and own important initiatives and major change streams.
- Plan, document and execute non-functional test strategies.
- Ensure the company is technically capable to meet Industry peak volumes.
- At least 5 years experience of performance testing.
- Proven experience in Agile delivery methodologies.
- Ability to code in Java or C#.
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise performance test tools. Ideally Eggplant but will consider HP Load Runner, JMeter etc.
- Strong UI Automation (Selenium) and (RestAssured) API background.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced flexible delivery team
- Expertise of testing in a micro services environment.
- Knowledge of information capture techniques.
- Knowledge of a range of analysis, modelling and design methods.
- Knowledge of report writing techniques.
- Familiar with test management techniques.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org