This position will report directly to the Product Owner Director, working in the Pro Tech Team, you will be part of a cross functional team responsible for the building and delivery of successful software solutions by ensuring an appropriate quality of software requirements are defined and understood by both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders to capture product requirements and with the help of your BAs, turn them into Initiatives, Epics and User Stories
- Engaging and aligning the business to your product vision and working with engineers to deliver value for the business.
- Owning the prioritisation of your Product backlog
- Attending all SCRUM ceremonies
- Engaging in our Product community to promote and gain adoption of best practices, tools and techniques for Product delivery
- Working on complex software products (API and SaaS focused)
- Working within a SCRUM environment
- Championing the product vision
- Establishing business and client requirements into a product backlog of Initiatives, Epics and User Stories and prioritising and maintaining the backlog.
- Partnering with BAs, TDMs and engineering teams, ensuring delivery with speed and quality – both in house and offshore teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Utilising data and market insights to inform decisions and direction.
Nice to have
- Experience working with the Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- Upward management of senior stakeholders
- Using Miro for virtual collaboration workshops
- You are a qualified CSPO or PSPO
- Experience in logistics/fulfilment
- Experience working in a scale up company
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com