Senior Project Manager – Consumer Duty
Remote with occasional travel for workshops or meetings
Experienced Project Manager with knowledge of Consumer Duty requirements!
This position will be part of the team to provide critical support for the implementation of the FCA’s Consumer Duty requirements, which has a current hard deadline for implementation by 30 April 2023
You will be responsible for the following Project Management duties within the Consumer Duty team
- Under the direction of the associated Programme Manager, provide Day to Day Project Management of multiple sizable project deliveries as needed, at any one time, coordinating assigned resources as required to ensure delivery to time & quality
- Identify, engage & communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders to support project delivery
- Own all Project documentation and planning documents e.g. PID’s / RAID’s / milestone and project plans, ensuring they are accurate, detailed and managed effectively
- Follow Project Governance, preparing and providing regular reporting / status reports against agreed delivery timelines clearly documenting progress, any risks & issues against approved delivery producing consolidated reports considering status and updates from all key work stream leads and business impact.
- Reporting and managing specific Project budgets as & when required
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards
You will be an experienced Senior Project Manager who has proven experience within financial services, particularly around the FCAs Consumer Duty requirements!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com