Role: Senior Project Manager (Healthcare Software)
Salary: Up to £70k + 5-10% bonus & significant benefits package
Location: 100% WFH / Remote (UK based)
Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager within Healthcare Software? If so, I have an opportunity for you! Our client is a leading Healthcare Software vendor who are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to take on a pivotal role for the business.
The ideal candidate would have experience delivering large scale Healthcare Software projects, ideally clinical software and managing financial budgets. You must be able to demonstrate team leadership, robust Project Management skills and engage with high level stakeholders.
- Senior Project Management experience – managing large scale projects within the healthcare sector, ideally software implementations in the NHS / Private Sector.
- Prince2 – Project Management qualification.
- You will be an effective communicator and shrewd negotiator ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Deputising for the Programme Manager to ensure consistent project delivery and people management activities and steering prioritisation of work by internal teams.
- Performing a leadership role within the team, providing a point of knowledge, decision making to all internal stakeholders.
- Mentoring project team members to develop their skills and expertise in a consistent and customer focused manner.
- Supporting sales activities, tender and bid responses with expert knowledge in relation to project delivery costs and timescales.
- Ongoing review of Project Management processes driving innovation and continuously improving working practices to accelerate and streamline project delivery and consistency across all programmes, improve communications with all stakeholders and internal teams.
- Provide cover for escalation across all business units where required- this includes out of hours at weekends and evenings when necessary for Project go lives or Project RFCs.
- Delivering projects on time to the required customer specification and within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Liaising and managing relationships with all project stakeholders including Healthcare Organisations and other third-party suppliers where there is a Prime contractor involvement
- Producing and maintaining all project documentation in accordance with PRINCE2 methodology (e.g., Project Initiation Document, Highlight reports, Project Plans etc).
- Providing weekly project updates for the Programme Manager highlighting any contentious issues / risks and project RAG status.
- Maintaining project risk logs, managing, and mitigating exposure to associated risks and escalating as appropriate.
- Ensuring project documents and Customer sign offs for all phases of work are completed, current, and appropriately stored.
- Ensuring all post project activities are completed and the project closure checklist is completed.
- Collaborating closely with all appropriate project stakeholders to ensure they have a clear understanding of the Project; objectives, timescales and that project team members fully understand their individual roles and responsibilities; providing motivation for project delivery.
- Ensuring that any new elements or upgrades of software and hardware are fully tested, and user acceptance is signed off before installation is allowed to ‘go live’.
- Maintaining time management records to monitor time and costs for projects.
Search Terms: Senior Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital Healthcare Project Manager, Software Project Manager, Prince2, Healthcare, Med-Tech, NHS, Radiology, Clinical Systems, Information Systems, PACS, RIS, Project Management.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com