We are working with a vastly expanding and exciting Telecoms company, who are looking to appoint a Senior Salesforce Consultant to join their growing IT team. They require an expert in Salesforce who is able to develop, implement and build complex Salesforce technical designs, as well as work closely with the wider team departments and external partners.
This is a mostly remote role with 1 or 2 days a week working from Head Office.
- Configure and maintain complex areas of Salesforce, including flows, process builders and others.
- Deliver system change as part of a hybrid, virtual team made up of internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop an agile environment, attending sprint planning/retrospective and daily stand-up meetings.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders at all levels effectively, translating business requirements into deliverable solutions that take performance, scalability, and supportability into account.
- 4+ years demonstrable experience in Salesforce administration, configuration, and consulting required
- Experience leading data migration activities
- Exposure/experience with Salesforce API integrations with other systems/platforms highly desired
- Experience of working according to agile methodology and with tools such as JIRA
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org