Position: Senior Support Engineer
Currently on the lookout for a Senior Support Engineer to join an exciting development company based in Reading. This company are looking to grow their current IT team due to the demand of services. This opportunity would suit an individual who is looking to work with exciting technologies, work with a company that values its employees and offers development and progression opportunities. If this fits with your current needs this may be the position for you.
- Identify and resolve software and hardware incidents.
- Assist all users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer promptly.
- Accurately record, update and document requests.
- Install and configure new IT equipment.
- Resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware.
- Work under minimal direction.
- Maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Linux command line experience
- SQL Server
- Can communicate effectively
- Has an attention to detail
- Can take ownership for work being done
Keywords: Support, Engineer, Hardware, Software, Development, Linux, AWS, SQL, IT, Data
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org